Trainer | Nutritional Whiz Kid | Cat Lady
Astrid Bengtson is an LA based personal trainer and self-proclaimed nutritional whiz kid, who was born and raised in Uppsala, Sweden, where she was introduced to the world of Rhythmic Gymnastics at age 3. In her late teens, she made the transition from competitor to coach, which eventually lead to her career as a personal trainer in America.
Overcoming severe knee injuries by rehabilitating herself back from multiple surgeries sparked her interest in corrective exercising, and in 2011 she opened up her own private training studio in Boston, focusing wholeheartedly on training aimed towards restoring (and maintaining) optimal muscular function. She currently lives in Hollywood with her two Siberian cats Bruno and Popeye.
- Personal Trainer
- Orthopedic Exercise Specialist
- Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Orthopedic Massage Certification
- Certified Holistic Nutritionist
- Certified in Pre- & Postnatal Training
- Certified in Integrated Stretching
- Certified SurfSet Instructor